Monday 5 February 2018

Monday and Me - fed up and not sewing!

I should be finishing this AND the quilt for a great granddaughter but the stupid sewing machins is making the most awful noises and machine oil and WD40 have not worked. Every time I try to sew it sounds like it is ripping itself apart inside and shrieking loudly while doing it. I will have to take it to J&B to get it fixed but that can't happen until Friday afternoon because of Mr M's shifts and the Guttering men on Thursday. I can't describe how frustrating it is to be on a roll with a quilt and CIRCUMSTANCES are preventing me from working.

Wicked Uncle Cliff gave me ties to make a quilt. Lots of ties with fascinating labels

I have made the centre of the flower with the labels, Some are unique

The corners will have flower centres too - with labels
Just as soon as I can I will be finishing this and the other one AND making pillows and cushions that will match

2 comments:

Ruth said...

What a clever use for all those ties! I do hope that the diagnosis for your sewing machine isn't terminal.

Barbara Eads said...

I don't think there's anything more frustrating than sewing! Of course, for me, it's because I don't really know how to sew!