Monday 12 June 2017

Monday, Mail and Me - Ancestors and Rellies

This arrived by email this week. From a cousin in Murica. She has two scrapbooks that belonged to her grandfather. She is in the process of moving house so more treasures will arrive just as soon as this moving stuff is completed.


She also gave me the name of a new cousin - new to us I mean, she has been around long enough to be earning her own living. I have added her to the mailing list for the family newsletter and I am so excited about her finding us.
There was also another new cousin. Really new Can you see how teeny tiny he is?
His name is Harrison - oh he has a couple of other forenames but the intarwebby doesn't need to know any more than this. His Momma looks really well too doesn't she? He will be entered into the family tree today, just as soon as I finish writing this and then writing a letter to the Welsh Assembly. More of that another day, suffice to say I have found something to fight for, and I intend discovering why the Welsh NHS is not funding places for Veterans with PTSD at the only hospital run by the Combat Stress charity. This is a charity and a cause close to my hear.
No other mail and no stories of travels this week as I hurt a muscle in my side and spent the weekend feeling a bit sorry for myself. I cwtched in my chair and let the world go hang.

My thanks to Sian for inventing this meme and keeping me writing.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Newly discovered cousins and new babies are always worth celebrating!