Tuesday 17 May 2016

Me on Monday - Late and tired

We spent the weekend looking at cars. We looked and looked in dealership after dealership.

I realised on Saturday night as we rested our weary feet that what we were looking for was either the car we have now - a KIa Sedona or, and this is the most likely a Jeep. We both really miss our Jeep and we look at vehicles and seek out features that are the same. Seats for large bottoms, space between the front and back seats for fat legs. A reasonable space in the back for shopping.

Did I learn anything? Yup. I definitely don't like cars that are low to the ground. I don't like cars that come to a point at the top because that triggers the claustrophobia. I really do want space in my vehicles and I would like to be able to drive it easily if I so choose before I have to renew my driving licence in September

The search continues

My thanks to Sian at FromHighInTheSky for inventing this meme to keep me writing

3 comments:

Sian said...

I hope you find something soon!

Barbara Eads said...

I know what you mean about sitting a little higher up. I think that's the short person in us!

Susanne said...

Car shopping always seems to be a hit and miss endeavor. I hope you find something you like soon, and then love it for many travels to come.