Monday 2 March 2015

Me on Monday - Good grief! it's March Already!

It's been a Happy birthday, don't put him in the suitcase, sleazing in front of the TV and dinner with the Bluefunnels kind of a weekend.
When we told Miss Boo that Grandpa always wears a bib when he dines at the Bluefunnels she didn't believe us. Last night we remembered to take a picture before he began to eat
 and then another picture after he had covered the bib with Dinner Medals.
The problem is that he likes a lot of gravy and eating gravy with a fork is fraught with problems - as we all know. I have learned not to boast about a clean shirt until the empty plates have been removed to the dishwasher. The saga of Blue Cat and don't put him in the suitcase I wrote about HERE . The sleazing in front of the TV was Saturday. We listened to the rain and I knitted a lot. I am now half way through a really pretty baby blanket pattern that was free on LoveKnitting.com. Sometimes free really is free.
This idea of Me on Monday was given to us by Sian at FromHighInTheSky why not take a look there now that you've read mine

4 comments:

Sian said...

I'm a big fan of Gravy myself :)

Have a great week. And a slightly belated happy St David's Day!

Barbara Eads said...

Dinner medals---that's a new one to me!! If you made that up---very clever!

Missus Wookie said...

I like gravy with my dinner too.

Ruth said...

Gravy? Yes, please and lots of it!