Monday 3 November 2014

Me on Monday -Christmas plans?

For goodness sake! I am still in shock from actually having someone knock the door to trick or treat and Miss Boo is talking about Christmas Dinner. It seems that Christmas isn't "proper" unless dinner is eaten at Grandma's table. Having had more to do with the growing up of this grandchild than any of the others I think it is the need to make sure that her memories of childhood are special.

My father always said that you have to make memories for small children so that when they get older their brains have been trained to remember and to tell the stories. Well, it worked with me didn't it? so I just have to pass it on to more generations.

Christmas Dinner at ours it is then... 

1 comment:

Sian said...

Trained to remember stories? That sounds like a plan to me :)

I love her thoughtful (or quizzical?) look